Sunday, July 5, 2015

Mother's 29 sets of weight loss

1. Has just given birth to the baby, I evening of his belt, fed the baby diaper...Also brought about a week, I will light the five pounds, it appears that this method is quite lose weight.
2. I don't sit the car to work, to walk, probably hold to a month, I found that there was an obvious control weight.
3. Chairs sitting half stay half, straight body at the same time, tighten the lower abdomen, and never the man slumped in his chair. Insist for a long time, will lose the belly.
4. My unit in the 15th floor, I generally don't take the elevator to climb the stairs every other day, at first climbs panting, is easier after a month, feeling a lot of leg muscles tighten, leg ministry line also look a lot!
5. Walking posture is also very important, don't slouch, straight chest, tighten the lower abdomen, and sometimes I walk after using the soles of your feet on the ground, so also can have the effect of exercise!

6. My bag is by hand carry, I deliberately in the bag a lot of things, and then to carry with one hand, or hanging in the arm, if not many people in the street, I will put the package thrown up, your arms.
7. Is it when I was walking strides, sometimes scurrying for 10 minutes, so than walking the effect will be better, also can exercise to the thigh.
8. I commute is bus station, and doesn't do is a seat, especially after eat food can't sit. Both to leave the seat to people in need, and can reduce weight, kill two birds with one stone.
While waiting for the bus 9. At times, be boring, I will secretly do some exercise, such as in situ jump, secretly do belly in sports or something, to pass the time also had the effect of weight loss.
10. I especially love sports, but also want to lose weight, so I chose to go shopping, go to every weekend a half a day, tired to the extreme, nature also thin come down.
11. An hour family time, more than an hour in the gym fitness. Indeed, as children run a run, playing games, hug him, special physical play. After I gave birth to a daughter is so thin.


12. I am in the office is the famous hard-working people, not only do their own things well and often help others to run errands. However, I was only want to lose weight so hard-working, sitting there all day not long flesh to blame?
13. By bus, not to catch a chair back, grasp the rings every time, although they are tired, but can have the effect of your arms.
14. Make a place in front of the television, watch television and do yoga, have more fun, also can insist for a long time.
15. Office sit all day long movement, easy long belly, of course. So I often drink in the office, now also in that small cups, water back and forth several times a day, go to the toilet, also calculate a little exercise, is much better than sitting all day, ha ha.
16. To have a devil shape beauty photos on head can see place, the firm confidence to lose weight. The table is a beauty of my photos, every time I see her, I immediately broke the idea of eating snacks.
17. Now I contact the customer directly home visits, then let the customer feel my sincerity, and can also avoid the stay in the office all day long flesh. It is best to out after dinner.


18. I now use housework as a work to lose weight. Every day after dinner, cleaned the kitchen assiduously, getting up early in the morning for half an hour every day to wipe the table, cabinet on weekends to a thorough cleaning. Clean the room, the person also thin.
19. I especially like to watch TV, a see be a night. Now watching TV, I don't sit on the couch, to stand see, also from time to time move arm lift my leg. Watching TV also can reduce weight, ha ha.
20. A diet plan. No plan is difficult to adhere to, take out a sheet of paper, write on the diet and the calories every day, every day comparison, if which day overeating will be caused take seriously, so it can control diet.
21. Take a bus, one stop early, take a Station Road also can achieve the result of exercise.
22. I, however, full of funny way to lose weight, is take my dog out to walk after the meal, little stomach felt like it was down a lot.
23. Standing against the wall for 10 minutes a day, be sure to back against the wall, hold your head high, with her hands on her legs on both sides. So stick to a week to have the effect soon. Able to lean back and legs.


24. I lost the hips is a day while standing ass, this method is not too hard not being noticed. Clip at least 20 times a day, will soon be able to see the buttocks tight stuck up.
25. After a meal can't strenuous exercise, then come on tiptoe. Dozens of every day, can thin leg, keep the line of the leg.
26. Not to large movement before going to bed or it will affect the sleep quality, but still can do sit-ups. I give myself made every day must do 20, it won't too tired, can stick to it every day.
27. The bow is a good way to exercise the waist and abdomen. When I pick up baby toys, usually curved waist pack only one thing at a time, can bend over a dozen times a day?
28. A person too difficult to insist to reduce weight, so I mobilize the entire office women lose weight together, supervise each other, they can also avoid snacks seduced me,
29. Now have a baby, taking her to every weekend and play with the children early education institutions, and take her to go to the park, not a weekend is idle. Waistline thin many, now seem to be attributed to the baby. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment