Sunday, July 5, 2015

Postpartum seven method reducing weight Follow me will be thin

Postpartum weight loss, every new mother is experience.How can more easily and more quickly in postpartum reduce thick fat?Try the netizen introduces seven big magic weapon!Very effective!

A, insist on breastfeeding
Adhere to the breastfeeding, the choice is not a choice, because do not have to pick and choose, I think this is the most intimate love for children, is also the easiest and most expensive gift. Hadn't thought about breastfeeding problems will affect the shape, just feel is feeding him milk it for granted.
Facts proved that my choice is right, I later learned breastfeeding not only won't get fat, and the effect of weight loss!Allows you to burn calories because lactation, even for long milk to absorb the garden water water and so on, more weight does not increase a lot.

Remember a experts said, the pregnant woman in front of the production in the body will accumulate 36000 calories quantity of heat, use for lactation period. Pregnant women postpartum if not breastfeed, both of these hot can't go out, not only can't stay in shape, on the contrary will put on weight. Remember when I don't have much milk, in order to produce more milk, again I almost always leave the chicken soup and fish soup.
But on the quantity to control, not to eat too full.Try to eat less meat. So at that time is like to eat also not fat up. Because, the calories in the body will follow the milk secretion.


Second, the postpartum early work
Old sister heard many complaints suffered from postpartum depression, and children together, day and night, all day long hair Hou surface, think it is in the home, don't go to work again.I work in a child when I was three months, taking up clearance home nursing a baby.
Because it is work, both in terms of dress or mental state, of course, all is not the same as at home.And in the home, often in imperceptible transit to eating in the kitchen, or eat some snacks.The postpartum keep fit is very bad, early to enter the working state and avoid the problem, and will make you have a sense of fulfillment and a sense of achievement.


Three, three meals regularly. Don't skip breakfast.
Meals must regularly, do not omit any of these for busy or consider to lose weight, otherwise you will use after other foods high in fat and calories to cure hunger, it with the original idea is backsliding The chi.I've been attention to the quality of the breakfast, because I have more than 10 points home nursing, ensure milk filling.And ready for breakfast, can help you control appetite in the rest of the day.


Fourth, drink tea a good figure
When I was three years old, once because of eating too much fat and damage the stomach.Is always vomiting, eat what also vomit, water will spit it out.Frightened all the people in the home, my father took me to many hospitals, are no better.
Is his tether, the family when you are sad, a friend of dad recommended an old traditional Chinese medicine.Old gave me a prescription of traditional Chinese medicine, is very simple, is a cup of tea.
Thought is the simple prescription saved me, I from now on and the tea also accepted the indissoluble bond.My ChaYin maybe is from then on.Almost does not contain vitamin C, in the oolong tea is rich in iron, calcium and other minerals, have the effect that break down fat.


Five, the rice or not fat people
I'm not a southerner, but has been very like to eat rice.Lili, I staple food is rice, I eat rice and millet.Rice digested slowly, nourishing the stomach.This is when the old doctor of traditional Chinese medicine has taught me, rice will enhance body heat release quantity, so also has the effect of thin body.
Six, apple fruit in thin body is preferred
Believe fruit all like to eat, eat a fruit can easily lose weight, believe it?In the type of fruit, apple is the first selection of thin body.Because apple containing pectin food fiber, can hinder the gastrointestinal absorption of fat.


  Seven, bathe
Listen to the friend say swimming is a good helper, thin body can be in the process of sports consumption quantity of heat, hinder the formation of fat;But I'm a landlubber, it must not, but can use the shower instead.
The shower not only open pores, and it is also a big movement intensity, can massage, plus in lower abdomen, I think is a good idea.But also low cost and ensure the health, but also played a beauty effect, rather than taking diet pills to one hundred times better.
There are many such as "more jealous, vinegar is rich in amino acid, can inhibit fat synthesis.
Eat more soy products, can promote the lipid metabolism, make the hypodermic and adipose accumulation.Eat more cucumber and leek, and wax gourd yams.The role of mushroom contains no calories and cholesterol.
Eat more fish and seafood, seaweed and kelp, such as "my friend to my experience, there are a lot of hard questions of vitamins and other professional term, because I have no persistence persistence, so there is no experience its efficacy.
Perseverance of the friend might as well try, because according to my friend also is very effective, also her thumb. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment